martedì 1 luglio 2014

humansofnewyork: "When I was 22, I fell off a fishing boat in...





humansofnewyork:



"When I was 22, I fell off a fishing boat in the middle of the night. We were about 200 miles from shore, fishing for swordfish. I was trying to bend a pipe into place when it gave way and dumped me in the ocean. They didn’t notice I was gone for about 20 minutes. The waves were about twelve feet high, and between the waves I could see the boat going further and further and further until it completely disappeared. You know how they say that when you’re dying, you’re supposed to go toward the light? Well, when I thought I was dying, the light was moving further and further away."





via Tumblr humansofnewyork: "When I was 22, I fell off a fishing boat in...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento